Vision & Mission
Vision: Promoting organic, participant-driven professional development for K-12 educators worldwide.
Mission: To support free edcamp unconferences for educators to exchange ideas and learn together. Edcamps are:
- non-commercial and conducted with a vendor-free presence
- hosted by any organization interested in furthering the edcamp mission
- made up of sessions that are determined on the day of the event
- events where anyone who attends can be a presenter
- reliant on the “law of two feet” that encourages participants to find a session that meets their needs
The Edcamp Foundation Bylaws, as approved on December 2, 2011, are available here.